Pages

1.11.2012

we interrupt this program...

I am not a 'deals' blogger, or an extreme buyer, or an anything blogger as of late, but sometimes a good deal is too good to pass up.  Enter Vitacost.  It's a natural foods and products website that is offering a deal right now that you get $10 off of your first purchase, and if you use this *link* I will also get $10 for referring you.  For your $10 you can get things like...
Three bottles of Seventh Generation Dish Soap for the $4.99 shipping.  This is what I'm getting.  It's something we use already and at $1.67 {the cost of shipping divided by 3} a bottle it's a great deal.  Vitacost also carries..



And grocery items such as raw honey, coconut oil, Annie's Organics, and Bob's Red Mill.
So there you have it.  My first and probably last shameless commercial for Vitacost.  Hopefully my check is already in the mail.

No comments: